ACCESSIBILITY AT MOVE IT 2024
Here at MOVE IT, we are committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible experience for all our visitors. We strive to create an environment where everyone can fully participate and enjoy the magic of MOVE IT.
We have put together some helpful advice for what we offer at MOVE IT for anyone needing extra support.
- The London ExCeL is fully accessible for wheelchair users, as are the key features of MOVE IT. If you are a performer at MOVE IT, please ensure this has been included in your application and/or performer information so we can ensure you have full accessibility.
- More information is available about the venue on the ExCeL London website. Please click here to read more.
- There’s a quiet room available to visitors within the ExCeL – please let a member of staff know on site if you require this.
- The ExCeL offer mobility scooters free of charge for visitors.
There are 124 accessible parking spaces in the Orange Car Park at the ExCeL. Spaces are available to blue badge holders only and badges must be displayed at all times. Accessible parking is charged at the normal rate of £25 per day. For more information please see: http://excel.london/accessibility
at the show...
- We offer sunflower passes available to collect when you arrive at the show. The Hidden Disabilities Sunflower is a simple tool for you to voluntarily share that you have a disability or condition that may not be immediately apparent. Find more information on sunflower passes here.
- You can also collect a carer’s ticket for the show free of charge at the Box Office.
Some class participants may have learning difficulties or disabilities so teachers are prepared to adjust the session to accommodate this. We provide teachers access to read further guidelines on inclusive practice on the Shape Arts website for additional resources.
The same protocol applies to our Talks Programme.