THE MOVE IT VIP EXPERIENCE
Add some sparkle to your MOVE IT experience with a VIP ticket.
This ticket includes;
• A MOVE IT GOODY BAG
• ACCESS TO THE VIP LOUNGE & VIP MAIN STAGE VIEWING AREA
• VIP ACCESS TO THE SIGNING STAGE
• Early access to the class timetable.
• Fast track entry to the show.
• A branded MOVE IT T-SHIRT
Tickets cost £76 for a 1 day VIP and £144 for a 3 day VIP Pass
As a VIP or Priority ticket holder you will get 1 week to book on to as many MOVE IT dance classes as you like before they are released to the public.
VIP tickets must be booked before the 1st December to take advantage of our early access to the class programme – hurry time is running out.
Please note: Priority tickets are no longer available.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - OUR COVID COMMITMENT
Book in confidence knowing that, should MOVE IT be unable to go ahead, tickets can be transferred to a future MOVE IT event or refunded.*
TICKET INFO & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are hoping that by the time MOVE IT 2022 takes place we will not need to enforce the staggered entry times. We have them set up at the moment as a precaution, in case we need to implement them. We aim to do our best to ensure everyone can be inside the show to watch their families and friends perform, whilst keeping you all safe.
- There is a £3.95 booking fee applicable per e-ticket order (this is for any number of e-tickets purchased). The transaction fee is non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed to you 4 weeks before the show.
- To make the show as safe and enjoyable as possible we have introduced entry time slots to avoid over-crowding. If you have booked a VIP ticket you will not need to stick to a specific time-slot. If you book a workshop that is earlier than your time slot you will be granted access to the show 20 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge.
- Children under 14 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the show.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The transaction fee of £3.95 is non-refundable. In the event the Show is cancelled due to Covid-19 customers will be contacted via the email supplied at point of transaction with options for transferring or requesting a refund for their tickets. The transaction fee will be retained by MOVE IT.
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here.
- If you have an enquiry about a ticket order, please contact SEE Tickets