Ticket types and prices
Tickets for MOVE IT go on sale this month (September 2021). Please find all the ticket types and prices below. Tickets to MOVE IT are extremely popular so we strongly recommend booking yours in advance.
- There is a £3.50 booking fee applicable per e-ticket order (this is for any number of e-tickets purchased). The transaction fee is non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed to you 4 weeks before the show.
- To make the show as safe and enjoyable as possible we have introduced entry time slots to avoid over-crowding. If you have booked a VIP ticket you will not need to stick to a specific time-slot. If you book a workshop that is earlier than your time slot you will be granted access to the show 20 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge.
- Children under 14 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the show.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The transaction fee of £3.50 is non-refundable. In the event the Show is cancelled due to Covid-19 customers will be contacted via the email supplied at point of transaction with options for transferring or requesting a refund for their tickets. The transaction fee will be retained by MOVE IT.
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here.
- If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please contact SEE Tickets