Tickets for MOVE IT 2022 are now on sale! Please find all the ticket types and prices below. Tickets to MOVE IT are extremely popular so we strongly recommend booking yours in advance.
· Bookings of 15 or more = 5% off entry ticket price
· Bookings of 30 or more = 10% off entry ticket price
· Booking fee £7.95
Group bookers can book a mixture of child, VIP, priority, standard tickets in their booking to make up their 15+ total, they are not allowed to have a family ticket as part of this as this an already discounted rate.
Please note that time slots are new this year and the group must choose there time slot at the time of booking. Everyone must come for the same time slot.
You can hold Priority and VIP tickets for groups for a maximum of 2 weeks as we have limited capacity on these and cannot hold them indefinitely.
We can hold standard tickets for up to a month. Apart from standard tickets at the 10am slots (the 10am slots can be help for a maximum of 2 weeks as it’s the most popular time slot and we have limited capacity per time slot).
We are hoping that by the time MOVE IT 2022 takes place we will not need to enforce the staggered entry times. We have them set up at the moment as a precaution, in case we need to implement them. We aim to do our best to ensure everyone can be inside the show to watch their families and friends perform, whilst keeping you all safe.
- There is a £3.95 booking fee applicable per e-ticket order (this is for any number of e-tickets purchased). The transaction fee is non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed to you 4 weeks before the show.
- To make the show as safe and enjoyable as possible we have introduced entry time slots to avoid over-crowding. If you have booked a VIP ticket you will not need to stick to a specific time-slot. If you book a workshop that is earlier than your time slot you will be granted access to the show 20 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge.
- Children under 14 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the show.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The transaction fee of £3.95 is non-refundable. In the event the Show is cancelled due to Covid-19 customers will be contacted via the email supplied at point of transaction with options for transferring or requesting a refund for their tickets. The transaction fee will be retained by MOVE IT.
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here.
- If you have an inquiry about a ticket order, please contact SEE Tickets