MOVE IT 2022 BOOKING PAGE
Entry tickets and class tickets are now on sale!
Come and join us for MOVE IT 2022 – it’s going to be EPIC! We have all sorts of ticket packages available including VIP, Priority, standard, child, family and group tickets. Take a look at all the ticket types below. For a full list of ticket prices click here.
TICKET INFO & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are hoping that by the time MOVE IT 2022 takes place we will not need to enforce the staggered entry times. We have them set up at the moment as a precaution, in case we need to implement them. We aim to do our best to ensure everyone can be inside the show to watch their families and friends perform, whilst keeping you all safe.
- There is a £3.95 booking fee applicable per e-ticket order (this is for any number of e-tickets purchased). The transaction fee is non-refundable.
- Tickets will be emailed to you 4 weeks before the show.
- To make the show as safe and enjoyable as possible we have introduced entry time slots to avoid over-crowding. If you have booked a VIP ticket you will not need to stick to a specific time-slot. If you book a workshop that is earlier than your time slot you will be granted access to the show 20 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Visitors that are registered as disabled who purchase tickets can bring along a carer to the show free of charge.
- Children under 14 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the show.
- Tickets are non-refundable. The transaction fee of £3.95 is non-refundable. In the event the Show is cancelled due to Covid-19 customers will be contacted via the email supplied at point of transaction with options for transferring or requesting a refund for their tickets. The transaction fee will be retained by MOVE IT.
- Full ticket terms and conditions are available here.
- If you have an enquiry about a ticket order, please contact SEE Tickets