MOVE IT INSTAGRAM COMPETITION – OCTOBER 2017
1.Upper Street Events shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Upper Street Events also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
2. The promoter is: Upper Street Events, (Company Number: 06350012) whose registered office is at 58 White Lion Street, London, n1 9pp.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of Upper Street Events and their close relatives. Competition entries from those aged 16 and under must have consent from a parent and or guardian to partake in the competition.
4. The winner, if aged 16 years old or under must be accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian to the event – MOVE IT, taking place at the London ExCeL centre on 16-18th March 2017
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the official MOVE IT Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/moveitshow/
9. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 07th October 2017 at Midnight (12am). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The entrant must follow MOVE IT Official Instagram account – @moveitshow
Select a picture of “you and your dancing BFF”
Caption it with why you and your “BFF” deserve the VIP treatment for #MOVEIT2018
Tag Official MOVE IT Instagram account & your selected friend and include the hashtag #MOVEITSquad in your caption
A winner will be chosen at random from the applications received.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: 2 x VIP Tickets for MOVE IT 2018, for 1 day of the listed event – MOVE IT, 16-18th March 2018. The winner may select which 1 day they would like to have the VIP Ticket allocated for.
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen by an independent mediator from Upper Street Events.
17. The winner will be notified by announcement and direct message on Instagram and follow up email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.