MOVE IT is a leading and respected dance event in the UK providing you the opportunity to showcase your teaching style and brand both online and in our studios. It is a high profile platform that offers artists the opportunity to reach significant numbers of dancers, including brand new audiences:
• You will have a bespoke artist profile on the MOVE IT website which is seen by over 145,000 unique users every year! On your profile page you’ll have the option to upload text, images, video and weblinks
• With studio capacities ranging from 30 – 170 passionate dancers in one class, MOVE IT offers the chance for you to reach new people, network and generate new business. It is a great opportunity to connect with the public, increase your regular class numbers and book new teaching or choreography jobs. Just as you are looking to develop your business at MOVE IT, other organisations are looking for new artists to work with.
• Have your class promoted and printed in 15,000 show guides circulated at the event
• Reach thousands of followers through our social media campaigns leading up to the event
• Launch new content and promote this inside your class alongside discounts, flyers, posters etc.
• You can scout at your class for new talent and develop your fan base
• Have your class filmed and distributed through MOVE IT TV
Please note: MOVE IT does not pay its artists and contributors to teach or perform.