Welcome to the Box Office
The MOVE IT box office is currently closed. Tickets will go on sale in December.
Be the first to know - register for show updates
ENTRY TICKETS - Advanced Booking Prices
(5-15 Year Olds)*
(2 Adults & 2 Children)
|1 Day Pass||£14.00||£10.75||£46.00|
|2 Day Pass||£26.00||£19.50||£80.00|
|3 Day Pass||£38.00||£26.00||£105.00|
*FREE entry for children under 5 years of age
Please note - a £2.00 booking fee applies per transaction (NOT per ticket).
Please note - all MOVE IT tickets allow you entry into PERFORM.
ENTRY TICKETS - On the door ticket price
|One Day Pass||Adult - £17.00||Child - £13.00||
Family - £55.00
(2 Adults & 2 Children
BRINGING A GROUP
Bring your students, troupe and friends with our group discount.
Bookings of 15 or more = 5% off entry ticket price
Bookings of 30 or more = 10% off entry ticket price
DANCE CLASS TICKETS
|DANCE CLASS TICKETS|
|Dance Classes||Masterclasses / Teacher Workshops||Teacher Seminars|
|£4 in advance||£7.50 in advance||£4 in advance|
|£5 on day||£9.00 on day||£5 on day|
|45 mins per class||1 hour per class||45 mins per session|
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Upper Street Events Limited (Company Number 06350012) and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
- This ticket is not refundable after purchase. Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Organiser then it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets entitle the holder to attend the Event listed and allow entry for the day/s stated. All ticket holders wishing to attend again on a subsequent day will be required to purchase additional ticket(s) and pay the standard admission fee.
- There is no admission to the event without a ticket.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content and timing of the event due to circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser and also to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Animals (with the exception of registered assistance guide dogs for the blind) are not admitted to the venue.
- Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including but not limited to, the exhibitors.
- Subject to clause 8 and with regard to personal property brought to the venue, the liability of the relevant party shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
- As filming and recording may be carried out at the venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check all tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- The sale of articles or distribution of leaflets in the gangways or anywhere on the exhibition premises is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of this condition.
- Please note that all participants taking part in the dance classes do so at their own risk. It is the individual participant’s responsibility to warm-up correctly, wear appropriate footwear, dress suitably and inform the class teacher of any relevant health issues or injuries before the class commences. The management reserves the right to alter or vary the content, timing or teacher of any class due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Group ticket discounts are calculated on entry tickets only, discounts do not apply to class tickets. Group ticket discounts are only available when booked in advance.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment for commercial use is prohibited.
- No bottles, cans, food or alcohol may be taken into the venue
- Show guides will be made available on the day.
- Notwithstanding these Terms and Conditions, Event tickets are issued subject also to the rules and regulations of the venue all of which will apply unless otherwise specified by the venue and, where applicable, the Organiser.
- The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.